About the platform
Austra ERP is a state-of-the-art platform designed for manufacturing companies and provides full business cycle support in a single digital infrastructure.
It consists of functional modules that can be assembled according to business infrastructure:
- Sales and estimation;
- Distributor management;
- Order management;
- Product configuration;
- Production planning;
- Resource planning;
- Supply chain;
- Document management;
- Quality management and more.
Austra ERP is fully web-based and allows company employees to perform and control a significant part of the process remotely.
The platform supports the inclusion of cooperation partners (distributors, suppliers, subcontractors, customers) in the common business infrastructure. This approach allows companies to significantly increase the speed of information flow and get a complete overview of the state of operations.
Key benefits of Austra ERP:
- Web-based - possibility to manage processes remotely;
- Easy to use - without redundant functionality;
- A full range of modules - the opportunity to digitize all the company's most important business processes in a single infrastructure;
- Scheduling automation capabilities;
- Possibilities to customize the system according to the needs of the company;
- Possibility to integrate cooperation partners in the process infrastructure - sellers, distributors, suppliers, subcontractors and customers;
- Full-fledged business analytics for management to make decisions based on objective information.
Who will benefit the most?
- Mechanical engineering and metalworking;
- Woodworking - production of furniture, modular houses and other wooden constructions;
- Manufacture of building materials and constructions;
- Cosmetic products;
- Food industry;
- Leisure and tourism products;
- Pharmacy, etc.
Contact us for Austra ERP demo!
- Austra ERP general LV.pdf
- Austra ERP general ENG.pdf
- Austra ERP tech presentation LV.pdf
- Austra ERP tech presentation ENG.pdf